- Incoming Kindergarten students and their families
- New Students and their Families grades 1 thru 6
Saturday, May 19th, for our Kindergarten and New Family Orientation. This time has been set aside for you and your incoming student(s), Kindergarten through grade 6 to be introduced to the faculty, the curriculum, the expectations, and the adventure that awaits them (and you) at ANP.
The Orientation begins at 9am in the lobby of the Archway Building.
- Students Grade 1 thru 6 will be directed to one of the Archway classrooms. Your child will have the opportunity to show us their accomplishments in the areas of math, language arts, and literature. Parents are asked to join Administration in the Multi-Purpose Room for a Parent Presentation.
- Incoming Kindergarten families will be directed to a Kindergarten classroom. Students will remain with the teacher for some fun activities while parents move to the Multi-Purpose Room for a Parent Presentation.
- Parent Presentation in the Multi-Purpose Room (MPR) The Parent Presentation will focus on who we are, our philosophy, our goals and what your child’s transition to ANP might look like.
- Following the Parent Presentation, parents of grade 1 thru grade 6 students will join their students in the classroom, receiving a focused narrative on their grade level – the content, the expectations and exactly what they can expect as a student at ANP.
- Kindergarten families will remain in the MPR for a Kindergarten specific presentation.
Please RSVP by Wednesday, May 16th.
Grade 5 Orientation – Current grade 4 students and their Families
You are invited to Grade 5 Orientation, Saturday, May 19th, 10AM.
Please enter thru the Archway Building Lobby. Students and parents/guardians will be directed to the Prep MPR for Grade 5 Orientation.
- House Assignments
- House Events
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.